- IBM DB2, IBM Informix, IBM Netezza
- Ingres 9 and higher
- Oracle 7 or higher
- MS SQL Server 2005, 2008 and SQL Azure
- MySQL 4 or higher
- PostgreSQL 8 or higher
- FireBird 1.5 or higher
- SQLite Database Engine, EffiProz Database Engine
- Microsoft Access, Excel and FoxPro Connections
- ODBC and OleDB Connections
- dBASE, IBM Lotus Notes, Pradox, CSV, Simple Text and XML Files
About BI Studio
BI Studio(Business Intelligence Studio) is a powerful and innovative business intelligence, data visualization, data mining and data analysis software for the relational and not relational database (NoSQL) systems. Using BI Studio, you can easily connect to any database system or data source for data analysis or visualization.
BI Studio supports MongoDB, NuoDB, Oracle, IBM DB2, IBM Informix, IBM Netezza, Ingres, SQL Server, SQL Azure, MySQL, PostgreSQL, FireBird, SQLite, MS Access, MS FoxPro, dBASE and EffiProz database systems. BI Studio can connect to any database system via ODBC and OleDB technologies and supports connections to MS Excel, Pradox, IBM Lotus Notes, CSV, Text and XML files.
BI Studio is the only BI product to deliver the complete range of business intelligence capabilities like: reports, dashboards, charts, workflows, data analysis, scripting as well as data integration, on a single proven architecture. It supports R software for statistical computing, plotting and data analysis. Using BI Studio, you can rapidly consolidate, prepare, browse, visualize, query and analyze data from any data source.
Easy to integrate, easy to use and deploy, Nucleon BI Studio delivers a simplified business intelligence environment that improves user adoption and enables better decision-making. We offer BI products for both technical and non-technical users, so you can simplify your tasks with the right modern interface and functionality for your unique data consumption and analytic needs. With our BI tools (reports, charts, dashboards, workflows, SQL, LINQ etc.), you’ll increase your productivity and enable your organization to make the right business decisions, right away.
Business dashboards communicate complex information quickly. They translate information from your various corporate systems and data into visually rich presentations using reports, maps, charts, and other graphical elements to show multiple results together. BI Studio providers an easy to use dashboard designer and rich dashboard components. Using Dashboard components you can add reports, charts, query results, images, texts components to visualize data from any data source. It supports multiple database connections; which means you can add different data source connection for every dashboard component as a data source.
Reporting is a key capability within BI Studio, a single product that provides complete BI Reporting capabilities on a proven architecture. BI Studio provides powerful and modern reporting system, which allows you to connect any database and data-file system, design queries, create flexible and feature rich database reports, charts, data grids and pivot tables. Reporting supports all MS Office products and the reports can be exported to MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Open Office, PDF, XPS, XML, HTML, CSV, JPEG, GIF, PNG formats.
Charting is one of the important data visualization method for the business intelligence. Nucleon Data Charting supports 2D and 3D Charts and provides Bar(Standard, Manhattan, Cylinder and more...), Line, Area, Pie, Point, Bubble, Stock and Float Bar charts for data visualization. BI Studio provides an easy to use chart designer and viewer for relational and no relational database systems.
BI Studio provides Windows Workflow Foundation, which is a Microsoft’s technology for modelling implementing and executing business intelligence workflows and processes. Windows Workflow Foundation is the programming model, engine and tools for building workflow enabled applications on Windows. Using Workflow designer, you can create workflows and add data export, import and report activities to your workflow.
BI Studio provides LINQ query editor which allows you to execute dynamically LINQ to Dataset and LINQ to XML queries against database systems and data sources. Using LINQ feature you can write advanced data analysis scripts using powerful .Net C# programming language.
BI Studio provides powerful and intuitive SQL query editor to execute SQL query commands. Using SQL Query editor, you can execute SQL commands or scripts against any database system. The Query editor supports code highlighting, code completion (IntelliSense) and text find/replace features.
BI Studio integrates the R statistical analysis software, combines LINQ, SQL and R statistical analysis with business intelligence to deliver easy and low cost data warehouse solutions. It can be used with the combination of SQL, LINQ and R statistical software. Using BI Studio with R combination, you can analyze your database data with R Scripts. R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics.
More about R Statistical software
BI Studio provides rich data export features. The data can be export in the most popular file formats like: XML, HTML, CSV, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, OpenOffice Calc and Writer, RTF, PDF, XPS, JSON, dBASE and PNG.
BI Studio allows you to import data from any database/file connection to the current connected database. Using this feature you can import data from different database engine or data source to current database. BI Studio also allows to advanced data import from CSV and XML files.
The Data Package feature allows you to export and import your database data as a data package, provides an easy way to export/import database data.
- Multiple Database Connections
- Database Table Manager: View and Export Data Tables, Views or Collections.
- Advanced Report Manager : Design/View/Edit Powerful Database Reports
- Advanced Data Charting : Chart Designer and Viewer
- Powerful Dashboards : Dashboard Designer and Viewer
- Business Workflows Workflow Designer and Viewer
- Advanced .Net C# and F# Scripting with LINQ.
- Advanced SQL Query and SQL Editor with IntelleSense.
- R Software for Statistics.
- Data Visualizers: Text Visualizer, Chart Visualizer, Image Visualizer
- Table Data Editor: Create, Edit or Delete data records.
- Rich Data Export: XML, CSV, HTML, MS Excel/Word, OpenOffice, PDF, XPS, JSON etc.
- Data Package Export/Import
- CSV Data Import
- XML Import: Import XML files into your database.
- Table View, Tree View and Advanced Data View
- Data Search/Mining: Data search without SQL and rich search features ( Fuzzy and RegEx).
- Apache Hadoop + Hive Support (Under Development)
- OLAP + Pivot Table Support (Under Development)
- Data Editing Features (Under Development)
- ETL and Data Transformation Features (Under Development)
- Open Data Protocol (ODATA) Support